Justin MaximPersonal Injury & Civil Litigation
Justin is a Partner at Chase Bylenga Hulst, who practices in the area of personal injury and civil litigation.
Justin was born and raised in Caledonia, MI, just outside of Grand Rapids. He obtained a bachelors degree in paralegal studies from Davenport University before continuing his education at Thomas M. Cooley Law School.
Justin joined the firm in early 2016. Since then, he has assisted numerous personal injury clients in obtaining significant monetary recoveries, with several resulting in seven figure resolutions.
In addition to the legal field, Justin is passionate about hunting, fishing, and the outdoors.
- Thomas Cooley Law School, Juris Doctor, Cum Laude (2015)
- Davenport University, Bachelor of Science (2010)
- Michigan (2016)
- U.S. District Court for Western District of Michigan (2016)
- State Bar of Michigan
- Grand Rapids Bar Association
- Who to call first after an auto accident, Grand Rapids Business Journal (2018)
- Top Lawyers: Grand Rapids Magazine (2019)